The holidays are here and they are full of food. A pre-party action plan will get through it. Make the deal and hold to it. Research has proven the more times you allow yourself to fall short of what you plan the more you will fall short because that is what you expect from yourself. Expect more out of yourself, stick to what your plan to advance yourself to your goals and it will get easier to make those seemingly tough decisions to eat healthfully.
- Dress to impress, no loose stretchy clothes. Wear a nice outfit that fits well. Doing this will ensure that you will not overeat and cause yourself bloating because you will be super uncomfortable. You know what I mean. Stretchy leggings with a cute top and knee boots v/s skinny jeans and a cute top.
- Don’t waste calories on lack luster dishes, eat what you know will enjoy!
- Choose either booze or sugar, better yet neither.
- Once you are done with your plate have a mint or chew gum.
- After the meal, help with clean up and go for a walk with everyone willing.
I hope ya’ll get some good use out of these suggestions and everyone has a wonderful holiday season!