Making your own smoothie is best, but you are not always in a situation where that is attainable. So you go through The Smoothie Place….My top choices for my clients are as follows.
- The plain ole Gladiator: any flavor no fruit….low carb, low sugar and low fat…..It’s straight up protein, freeing up your fat and carbs for later if you want to eat them or if you are following a Keto diet.
- The Gladiator: any flavor and a 1 fruit and or 1 serving of peanut butter. Obviously we are adding carbs, sugar and fat and some day’s you are are going to need it for your macros. Doing 2 fruits will add to many carbs and sugars.
- The Activator Chocolate: has a some carbs (24) and some sugars (14), it is made with coconut water and a banana.
- Almond Mocha High Protein, made skinny: this one has carbs (25), sugar (18) and fat (12). It’s made with almonds so it’s healthy fats and contains caffeine. A good thing for me not so good for others. You can also swap out the turbinado for a zero calorie sweetener or leave it out all together to reduce the sugar part.
- The Shredder Chocolate: barely makes the cut, and used to my absolute favorite, low in fat and has the diet down enhancer already added. It also has carbs (36) and Sugar (19). Which is why it sadly comes in last on my list.
And they are all gluten free.